Wow! What a beautiful card. I love the colors you used and the little bouquet of flowers is just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenges this week.
Jeg er 40 år og bosatt på Ulefoss, i Telemark, med mann og to nydelige barn. Jeg startet med scrapping i 2007.Etter å ha prøvd, og feilet... ble jeg hekta på kortlaging.
Kan kontakte meg på :
grybeate@hotmail.com
5 kommentarer:
Wow! What a beautiful card. I love the colors you used and the little bouquet of flowers is just perfect!
Thank you so much for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenges this week.
Så koselig julekort. Så fin sia de har blitt....
Dette blei kjempefint, de nye blomstene var fine
Wow....wonderful card!!!!!!
I love the look so great!
Hugs, Mumur
Thanks for your sweet message on my blog!! :D
You've made a wonderful card, the colouring is really beautiful.
xoxo Leonie.
Legg inn en kommentar