Papir:Sei og Melissa F
Blomster:Prima og Wild orchid
Knapp fra panduro, tyll og bånd er kjøpt på Papir i hjertet, bølgepapp som er sprayet med glimmer mist, brukt stickles på tyll og blomst i hånden, stempel fra Mangolia. Alle kanter er svertet med color box chestnut og så har jeg brukt spellbinders.
9 kommentarer:
lekkert med rosa.
Siden din er helt herlig nå fylt med rosa og lilla kort....
Ha en fin helg, jeg drar på fjellet igjen.
Vi må scrappa ssnart, klem:)
Stilig!!! Du er kjempeflink med rosa og lilla, kommer den ene skatten etter den andre ut her.
Utrolig masse fine detaljer du har med. Søt liten tyll rest i hjørnet :-)
Ha en super helg!
Klem Guro
åh.... total lækkert kort, smukke farver også
1000000 tak for at du deltager på Kort o manias udfordring.
What a sweet and totally adorable card you created. Such nice soft colors and your side panel element from the sketch is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness this week.
Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team
Hello again..I am so glad we did not scare you off..LOL I love your comment on the blog.. I am glad you are addicted.. You could be addicted to worse..LOL Your card this week is just lovely..the shading, tone and colors are all wonderful. Super cute image and awesome take on the sketch. Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. Oh no, Valentines Day must be coming…wait for it… I “LOVE” that you are around to share with us and your work fills my heart with joy. Be sure to check the sneak peek and have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of love and of course crafting ;)
Sending LOVE your way <3 <3 <3
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
Nydelig kort med nydelige farger. Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen til Kort o Mania.
Kjempeherlig kort du har laget. Takk for at du deltar hos Kort 'o' Mania. Klem.
Hi Gry-Beate, I thought I had commented last night, but it seems noe - so here we go! I love your cards and each week look forward to what you will bring us next - this is adorable, your Tilda is so sweetly coloured, I love the sift colours, they are perfect with your side panel and the gorgeous flowers you have used - I am loving this! It is great to have you playing along this week with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, your cards are such a delight to see. We look forward to seeing you next week!
Linda MMSC Design Team
Legg inn en kommentar